Thank you for considering Kid Works as a potential employer! Our teachers play a very important role in the lives of children in our care and we have and hold very high expectations of those that we choose to join our Kid Works team. During the application process we
endeavor to provide you with and gather as much relevant information possible in order to make an informed decision. Our goal is to add safe, responsible, loving people to our Kid Works team in order to provide the best environment for our children. Here we have provided a checklist of some of, but not all, the required duties and important components of the hiring process. Please review these duties, policies and requirements and check the box at the left to note that you have read, understand and can fulfill them.
Some of the Required Duties:
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Knowledge of ODJFS Regulations and adherence to them.
- Knowledge of Kid Works policies and adherence to them.
- Assume responsibility of supervising children and maintaining headcounts at all times
- Interact with children in a positive manner following best practices and ODJFS rules Maintain a positive attitude
- Communicate and act positively, friendly and professionally with parents and coworkers
- Implement Creative Curriculum for all ages
- Plan and create weekly lesson plans that correspond to the Creative Curriculum
- Attend Staff meetings and in-service trainings as required
- Physically able to lift and carry children and other items up to 50 pounds
- Clean and maintain center sanitary standards
- Complete classroom administrative duties such as taking attendance, keeping meal counts, maintaining inventory lists and completing accident reports
- Work hours as needed in any classroom or at any one of our centers as needed
Important Components of the Hiring Process:
Kid Works is an equal employment opportunity employer which selects the individual who is the best match for a position at that time based on job-related qualifications, without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, religion, sexual preference, age, disability, the presence of a non-related medical condition or handicap, or other protected group status.
Please download the Employment Application Packet and contact us for an appointment.