Apply for Government Assistance

Are you eligible for childcare assistance? Based on your household size and income you may qualify for childcare assistance and Kid Works® can help.

We can guide you to the proper ODJFS childcare application to complete and help you submit along with proof of your family income, household size and children's birth certificates.

You can count on the Kid Works® Team to help every step of the way.

Please fill out the form below and indicate which location you are interested in. We will get back to you soon.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.