Whether you're a new parent considering Kid Works Creative Learning Centers for your child's care or a current member of our community, you may have questions. Here, we've compiled answers to some of the most commonly asked questions to provide the information you need.

Do you accept State Vouchers?

Yes, we do accept vouchers and can help with the application process as well.

Do you accept part-time children?

We will accept part-time children on a space available basis; however we are a full-time center and priority will always be given to full-time children.

Do your teachers have training in First Aid/CPR?

Yes, specific staff members at each location are required to participate in ongoing training in First Aid/CPR/Management of Communicable Diseases and Child Abuse Recognition.  In addition, all teachers are required to take 10 hours of professional development training each year to meet their own teaching goals in the age group of the children they teach.

Do you conduct background checks or drug screening on your staff members?

Yes. All staff members must have a background check done in order to work at Kid Works® that meets the requirements determined by the state of Ohio. Random drug screenings can be held at any time.

Are your centers Nut Free?


Do I have to pack lunch?

We provide healthy meals for children starting in the infant room providing Similac formula, all baby foods and baby cereals. We provide a rotating table food menu for children 12 months and older that meets all federal food program nutritional requirements at no extra cost to parents.


If you have additional questions we would love to speak with you. Please feel free to stop in, call or send us an email.